Dear Link Supporters,
- a vibrant school community, grounded in Core Values;
- a highly dedicated team of teachers and staff;
- enriching opportunities for exposure through the arts, outdoor adventure, STEM and unique trips;
- a safe and dynamic school campus with dedicated spaces for the community, the arts, science, and technology;
- and a rigorous curriculum that prepares them for competitive high schools and puts them on a path to and through college
This is not possible with public school funds alone. It is Link Education Partners who delivers the funds that bridge the gap between what district schools receive and what charter schools receive in funding. And, it is Link Education Partners that responds to the unique needs of an urban middle school, bridging both the opportunity and the achievement gap for students who often arrive in grade 5 well below grade level.
Your support of Link Education Partners can make all the difference in the life of a young student as the programs and community they take part. Private donations truly change their lives:
- showing strong growth on state assessments, including PARCC and NJSLA, outpacing and outperforming their sending districts
- garnering acceptance to and financial support for competitive high schools, with the class of 2019 earning $6.5 million in scholarships and financial aid
- setting them on the path to and through college, with 80% of Link students graduating college within six (6) years of high school graduation
- positioning alumni to share their talents and gifts and change the face of industries across the region
If you are new to Link, please get involved in this extraordinary community! You can make a real impact on young people and the community by sharing your time, talent and treasure. If you have been engaged, stay involved!
We need you to not only provide direct support but to advocate for Link, sharing our work and growing our community. Our supporters and partners are change agents as we work for social justice and educational equity!